SELECT ONE OF THE TWO REGISTRATION METHODS:
I. ONLINE REGISTRATION
CLICK HERE to Register online now
II. MANUAL REGISTRATION
1. Download a registration form:
a. Resident Camp Registration Form (for Resident Camp, Trip Camp, LIT / CIT, Adventure Weekends)
Complete this form and send it back to us along with payment. By May 31st you must send us a copy of their school physical examination and immunization records which is included in the Health History Form.
2. Payment is now due in full in order to register, all remaining balances from deposits are also due in full at this time.
YMCA Wewa Outdoor Center 221 S. Binion Rd
Apopka, FL 32703
Fax: (407) 886-3736
SCAN & E-MAIL OPTION
3. Please include full payment and as much paperwork as possible at that time. If you put in a deposit before May 1st, you need to turn in full payment and all forms to avoid the $50 late fee and you could result in forfeiture of your spot and deposit.
4. Health History Form is also due 2 weeks before your child’s session begins
5. CIT’s must also fill out the CIT Application, be interviewed, and accepted into the program. Space is limited.